Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid says “something is going to happen” to get Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy to stop letting his cattle graze on federal land.
“It’s obvious that you can’t just walk away from this. And we can speculate all we want to speculate to what’s going to happen next,” Reid told KSNV-TV. “But I don’t think it’s going to be tomorrow that something is going to happen, but something will happen. We are a nation of laws, not of men and women.”
Let’s set aside Harry Reid’s ‘domestic terrorist’ comments about Bundy supporters, and just focus a little on his ‘nation of laws’ comment.
Reid does not believe we are a nation of laws at all, and has never operated in his personal or political life to uphold this nation’s laws.
Reid has changed Senate rules more times than I can remember, and all of those changes were changes he always opposed when he was in the minority. That, however, is ethics, not criminal.
- Reid also supports illegal immigrants. Who … violate this nation’s laws literally every day.
- He’s received illegal campaign donations.
- He was a part of the Jack Abramoff scandal.
- He’s protected ACORN and their perpetual illegal election activity.
- He’s illegally used campaign funds for Christmas bonuses.
- Coyote Springs is far worse than the Bundy situation, Reid is more guilty of destroying desert tortoise habitat than Cliven Bundy ever will be.
- Two words … Del Webb. He collected over a $1 million from the sale of land he didn’t own.
- He took free boxing tickets in violation of Senate ethics rules.
- The last several years he’s gone anti-Second Amendment … you know, the law of the land.
- He’s well known to be tied to the mob.
These are well-known to native Nevadans, like me, but aren’t well-known to the general public. You can learn more here.