Monkey Resuscitates Friend After Being Electrocuted

Monkey Resuscitates Friend After Being Electrocuted


Note: Video is kind of graphic on account of temporarily dead monkey.

This is a video from a Kanpur, India train station of a monkey resuscitating his friend that was electrocuted by the high-voltage electrical lines the trains run on. Obviously, he manages to save him, otherwise the title would have read ‘Sadness: Monkey Fails To Resuscitate Friend After Being Electrocuted’. Plus I never would have posted it.

Keep going for the video, but do NOT use it as an instructional video of how to resuscitate a human friend (there’s a lot of head biting and body slamming).

Thanks to E V I L A R E S, who is super evil, but still never wants to see anything bad happen to a monkey.

Source link

Your reaction



Note: Your password will be generated automatically and sent to your email address.

Forgot Your Password?

Enter your email address and we'll send you a link you can use to pick a new password.

Follow Me

Stay up to date with me on your favorite social media platform.
  • instagram
  • youtube
Email cannot be empty
Name cannot be empty
The email is not a valid email address.