Just like I predicted on my show years ago. Anyone who actually thought our food supply would suffer by cracking down on fugitives (illegal aliens) is a freaking moron.
Despite advancements in mechanizationwithin US agriculture, some menial jobs are still best left to human workers. Problem is, federal crackdowns on undocumented laborers have decimated that workforce. The Harvester automaton could provide a cheap, readily available labor force without the threat of raids by the INS.
Robots … doing the jobs illegals aren’t allowed to do.
- ICE Provides Pocket Amnesty for Illegal Aliens (oneway2day.wordpress.com)
- DHS Launches Obama’s Amnesty Plan (via Judicial Watch) (loopyloo305.wordpress.com)
- November 16, 2011 Deaths by Illegals since August (stoptheinvasion.wordpress.com)
- Illegal Immigration – Tend to be Authorities Making a Dent in It? (thediamondringreview.com)
- Border Patrol Agent Diaz gets two years prison for handcuffing illegal alien (tancredoradio.wordpress.com)
- Obama’s war on American law enforcement – Tea Party Nation (gds44.wordpress.com)