Someone’s mother didn’t love them enough.
AMERICAN ATHEIST LEADER CALLS FOR THE ‘ERADICATION’ OF ‘FUNDAMENTALIST CHRISTIANS’
This is a prime example of the ‘church and state’ ignorance running rampant in our society. The Establishment Clause does a few things:
1) Government can’t establish a religion (i.e. The Church Of The United States).
2) Government can’t favor one religion over the other.
3) Government cannot impede the free exercise of religion.
4) Government can’t favor any religion over non-religion. And …
5) Government can’t favor non-religion over religion.
So the lonely atheists with mommy issues here are actually advocating rewriting the Constitution they so ignorantly proclaim to be abiding by.