In an attempt to establish “consistency” with the contrived notion that all Muslims share responsibility for the actions of its members, Mic writer Zak Cheney-Rice created a list of criminal acts committed by whites throughout history that all white people should now be held responsible for and therefore issue apologies.
Cheney-Rice is one of the many people that perpetuate the myth that only a tiny minority of radical Muslims exist, thereby erring in concluding that very few espouse belief in the violence imposed by the doctrines of Islam. TruthRevolt‘s very own Ben Shapiro was able to expose that myth in revealing that at the very least, over half of the Muslim population — that’s over 800 million Muslims — are, in fact, radicalized.
But that clarification is of no consequence to Cheney-Rice, who issued the following list of atrocities and asked for a sweeping apology from all white people:
1. Col. John Chivington of the U.S. Army, who in 1864 led 700 soldiers in the massacre of 70 to 163 peaceful Cheyenne and Arapahoe, mostly women and children, in Colorado.
2. Adolph Hitler, who as dictator of Germany between 1934 and 1945 oversaw the mass murder of 6 million Jews, as well as millions of communists, disabled people, LGBT people and others.
3. Bobby Frank Cherry, Thomas Blanton, Herman Frank Cash and Robert Chambliss, who in 1963 planted a box of dynamite inside the 16th Street Baptist Church in Birmingham, Alabama, killing four black children and injuring 20 other people.
4. Shawn Barry, Lawrence Russell Brewer and John King, who dragged James Byrd Jr. for three miles behind a pickup truck, severing his head and right arm, because he was black, in Jasper, Texas in 1998.
5. Mitchel Trumble, who along with three other white teenagers burned down the Gobind Sadan USA Sikh temple in Palermo, New York, in 2002. They allegedly thought the temple was called “Go bin Laden.”
6. Steven Sandstrom and Gary L. Eye, who shot and killed William L. McCay in Kansas City, Missouri, in 2005 because he was black.
7. Ralph Nicoletti, who, along with Michael Contreras and Brian Carranza, beat a 17-year-old black boy with a metal pipe on Staten Island, New York, and ran over another man — whom they mistakenly believed to be black — with their car in response to Barack Obama being elected president in 2008.
8. Wade Michael Page, who used a semiautomatic weapon to murder six people at a Sikh temple in Oak Creek, Wisconsin, in 2012.
9. Justin Ladd, who tortured and sexually abused his two teenage stepdaughters over a period of five years between 2008 and 2013 because he didn’t like that they were Latina.
Admitting his own absurd logic in even providing such a list to provoke a response in his readers, Cheney-Rice’s editor was keen on doubling down the assertion by issuing a note that stated: “This list could go on forever, since white individuals — like most other individuals — have done some really, really terrible things.”
For the writer, however, the question remained: “Why are all Muslims expected to apologize whenever something like the Charlie Hebdo shooting happens?”
For additional insight, Cheney-Rice called on a Sally Kohn tweet for additional back-up: